Month: April 2011

New tcWebhooks bugfix release available

Posted on Updated on

A recent comment on my blog pointed out that the buildStatus field in the webhook POST payload was not accurate.

After some investigation, I noticed the the buildStatus does not get updated until after the build has been marked as “finished” by TeamCity. However, the build is not marked as finished until the plugins have run, so all builds were reporting themselves as “running”.

I have added a new field called buildResult, which gleans the result from the sRunningBuild object, rather than relying on the buildStatus returned by TeamCity.

Thanks to Lloyd for helping me work through the issues and testing. I have now uploaded a new 0.7.23.113 jar to sourceforge.

I also spotted that one field in the JSON payload was incorrectly stating that the notification was for buildStarted when in fact it was buildFinished. This has now been corrected.

Advertisements