I have an alpha release on sourceforge for download here:
The main features are:
- buildStatusDelta information (broken, fixed, success, failure)
- being able to trigger webhooks based on deltas (on completion).
- buildStatusHtml field which contains an html status message containing links back to the build
- buildStatusUrl field which contains a URL back to the build instance in case you want to roll your own links.
- Now uses the zip file plugin format. If you are upgrading please remember to remove your old folder and jar as they are no longer required.
There are quite a few refactorings under the hood. Please backup your existing config before you upgrade because the XML format has changed and you won’t be able to roll back.
As usual, please put comments below or on the bugs page.
Here is a screen shot of the new tcWebHooks editor dialog.
- Shutdown teamcity.
- Remove the tcWebhooks (or whatever you called it) folder inside your .BuildServer/plugins folder
- Backup your .BuildServer/config folder
- Drop the new ZIP into .BuildServer/plugins/
- Startup teamcity.